Sunday 1 January 2012

C0NTEST:JUST THE WAY I AM

ABOUT ME...!!! >My dad give my name Adibatun Naila Binti Mohd Noor.... >U can call me naila or my femes name nae..muahaha.. >I am 15 years old in 2012..... >I'm belonging to my lovely uncle MASHUDI BIN HAJI ABD FATAH n his beatiful wife,my aunty NAWIAH BINTI KOSNI.... >My school is SM SAINS BAGAN DATOH..this school is veryy awesome even the school is near to quay(bagan) >I love to read romance novel..n fevret novel is from KAKI NOVEL N KARYA SENI.. >My love at SABDA is NOOR JAYYIDAH,JUWITA USWATUN KHUSAINI,ZAM ZUHAIRAH N BALQIS AZIZI... >I do love korea group verry much such as 4 MINUTE,2NE1,BEAST n BIG BANG...<3 >GRAYSON CHANCE is my fevret singer...he is awesome n he is 15 years old..!! >I really interest with RED n PINK colour..!! ..That's all from me..sebe nye nyh kali pertama naila masuk contest..thanks Farra Irana...h0pe dpat mnang..keyh..bye..!!